My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, November 01, 2004
*yawn* Monday already?? I don't care when the time changes, or which way.. I always end up more tired. There was a gorgeous sunrise on the way to work this morning. Lots of brilliant reds and oranges.... It was a great weekend. Went out to dinner Friday night with friends I used to work with at a great Mexican restaurant, then on Saturday, we took our friend Debbie with us out to the wine tasting we do at our local package store (abc store.. whatever you call it where you are). Ray, Debbie's husband told her before leaving "Don't buy any wine!" *chuckle* He should have known better. She ended up buying about 8 bottles of wine and we had to sneak them in the house *L*. Debbie asked if we wanted to go out to dinner Saturday night, so we went to The Macaroni Grill, a chain out here. We had a great time, and all went home stuffed with food left over. Yesterday, we did the "mom & pop" visit like we always do, then came home and opened all the doors and windows as it was GORGEOUS out! Last night, my God-Daughter came over (Dave's daughter) in her halloween costume... she was a Peacock! *L* She was adorable. Well, the holiday season is now upon us.... *sigh* Shopping for anything is going to be a nightmare, finding parking places is going to be impossible, and sales are going to be off the wall! BUT.... I get Veterans day (Nov 11) and the day after off, so maybe my daughter and I (she has Veterans day off too) will try to get a lot of shopping out of the way. After work today, I begin the leaf pickp in my yard. They're not all down yet, but there's enough to fill some bags and get it started. Supposed to be a gorgeous day again. And now, the news not fit to print: Gun club invites public to blow away pumpkins with .50-caliber machine gun Ok, what part of THIS is weird? Bus plunges off Andean cliff, killing at least 28 BUT... it killed 28, and injured 28! How do you survive a fall like that? Did I mention, the cliff is 650 feet high? Did you know there's a Ghost Head Nebula? It's gorgeous! Some of my favorite Halloween Babes...! This is WAY too funny.. An internet scammer, gets scammed! Ok guys, here's Oprah's top 50 lists of chick flicks (now you know which ones to avoid). All except #14 that is.... New gel improves female sexual arousal. Here comes the, uh...!!!! Have a great Monday all...! |