My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Ahhh, Hump-Day again... It's getting a bit closer to Christmas.. and the weather has definitely changed! It was in the single digits last night at my house, and today, it's supposed to stay in the mid 20's. This weekend, a friend from Georgia's supposed to come visit (his trip was postponed from last weekend to this). Also, I'm going to a computer show on Saturday morning, where I may buy a nice big flat screen monitor. We'll see. In the "You had to see this coming" files, Sprint and Nextel are going to merge. You had to know it was going to happen, as soon as Cingular purchased AT&T Wireless. My daughter's 23rd birthday is coming next week. Good grief... I AM GETTING OLD! *gasp* Well, here's the news not fit to print today: I heard this one on the radio yesterday and couldn't believe it. Police apologize after arresting 10-year girl on charge of carrying scissors to school in the first degree Darwin, poetic justice and karma, all in one story: Man hit by the bus he threw a brick at What's this world coming to. "Crack Ho" and "Hoochie" Added To Oxford Dictionary And that's all for today... Hey, be careful out there! |