My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, December 28, 2004
 
Back to work.. *groan*

Yep, I'm back to work... though I could have used another day of rest. I'm beat, coughing and sneezing... but hey, work calls, and it's a short week as it is.

How was everyone's Christmas?
Mine was fine... quiet, and kinda restful. I got a few things that I had really wanted for Christmas.. *S* Aaron came over yesterday, and brought me a few gifts.. and one of them, probably the most simple one, I just adore. It's a page-a-day calendar all of Corvettes! There's even a Corvette trivia question on every page. It's real nice.. and extremely thoughtful! Thanks bud! I'll try to post some of the more interesting ones after Jan 1.

The UCONN Football Team won their first ever bowl game they attended last night, beating Toledo, 39-10! What a shot in the arm for a school already with fantastig sports teams!

Hey Carrie, how's the vacation going?

Well, on to the news not fit to print:

Shoe sale starts at 7, mall opens at 8. Hilarity ensues

One of the BEST reasons to love Bill Cosby:
The Bill Cosby "Pull up your pants and speak English" tour is on. Best material ever

Top 10 most disappointing movies of 2004

Dad with naughty kids threatens to sell Christmas presents on EBay. Kids call his bluff, Dad shows he's got the biggest stones

Holiday Greetings from Martha Stewart

Have a great day all!