My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, December 20, 2004
Holiday Week... and all's quiet Well, it snowed about 3-4 inches last night, and it's going to be at most, 10 degrees out today! Right now, the wind chill's down to about -15. It took a bit more time getting into work today as the roads haven't been plowed yet! Friday, we had our Holiday Luncheon at work and the food was great. Everyone had a great time and was full! Friday night, a bunch of us went across the street from the health center to a nice bar for some more celebrating. I ended up giving a few pool lessons, and laughing with some friends from work. All in all it was a great night. Saturday, I was on the go from 8am till 11pm. Got up early and met my friend Gary to go to a computer show, where he bought 2 PC's and I bought a nice, high-end 19" LCD Monitor for myself. Gary's having me install everything on the 2 PC's, so he paid me right on the spot for it and that went towards my new monitor. Got home, got the monitor installed and my friend Harry from Georgia came over to work on his website. We worked through the afternoon into the evening with only a break to go out to dinner. Harry finally left just before 11pm, and I was exhausted. Sunday, went to see mom and dad.. they were getting their new sattelite tv system installed and I think she figured out it's not as easy as she thought. I watched the UCONN Game with my friend Ray who came over, and they won. After Ray left, I began the configuration of the 2 PC's that Gary bought. They're almost ready, so he can wrap them up for Christmas presents! So, as you can see, I was busy this weekend. And now, the news not fit to print! IRISH DRINKING SONGS FOR CAT LOVERS. . . COMING SOON ON CD! (Like the Irish need another reason to drink!) Can anyone really be this stupid? "You know, when we said we wanted you to order a new tank, we meant water tank, not battle tank..." Cassini takes new awesome picture of Moon of Saturn! (with pic) It's usually not a good idea to light your cigarette with the stove while wearing an oxygen mask (with pic) This is interesting: Microsoft buys anti-spyware company, only to find the rights to the software had already been sold to another company And here's one for Carrie (who's off work this week): Toronto police to take sensitivity training due to lesbian bathhouse raid that somehow went all wrong Top 10 urban legends/hoaxes of 2004 A beautiful picture of lenticular clouds This is way too funny.. Catfight in the kitchen: Fat Lady calls Naked Chef "whore" over salmon endorsement. He fires back with a zippy "Well, you're fat" And that's the rest of the story... have a great day all! |