My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, December 01, 2004
Hump-Day Already? It's one of the darkest, most dismal days in recent memory. It's raining hard and this afternoon the winds are supposed to kick up real high. December is here. I can't believe it's December already. There's 80 days till our vacation to Costa Rica, and I can't wait. I've been reading more reviews of the resort we're going to, and everyone raves about it. There's also one specific person that everyone raves about for doing off-site excursions, so I may get in touch with him and see what the packages are before going. Then, next April will be our 25'th wedding anniversary.. and we're most likely going to Hawaii, unless she chickens out because of price. At one point, she wanted to go for only 5 days, and only the travel agent could convince her that's NOT enough time. Oh well, we'll see. Did everyone see that it was last night that they had the Jeopardy where Ken Jennings finally lost? How about the fact that Merriam-Webster says the #1 word of 2004 was "Blog". Go figure. My friend Ray came over last night to watch the UCONN game.. they won VERY easily, 99 - 48. This Saturday, they have their first good test, playing Indiana. Duke still sucks. And here's the news not fit to print: Planetary parks proposed for Mars Go figure. Chicago candy-maker creates beer-flavored chocolate. In other news, Dave anticipates gaining 50 pounds in 2005 And someone whow as LONG overdue for a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, finally got his. You go Godzilla! You think Gas is expensive per gallon? Check out the prices of OTHER liquids! Saturn set to roll out convertible model! Police respond to 911 call from drunk redneck cowboy hanging from fence with pants around knees Ok, this is a must see: C-5 Galaxy pilot can't see runway, decides to give I-564 a shot Anna Benson, wife of Mets pitcher Kris Benson, claims she'll sleep with everybody on his team if she catches him cheating; Mike Piazza still a catcher Well, that's all for today.. have a great Wednesday! |