My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
 
"It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas..."

It's getting COLD tonight.. down in the single digits!
Carrie says it's -20C there.. but that's Canadian temps... must be warmer than in American temperature! I think the C in -20C stands for Canadian. Them foreigners are weird.. *L*

You know, it's funny. All afternoon, evenings, even first thing on the drive in to work.. I think of dozens of things to say here. Yet when I get here, CLICK, just like a light switch, I forget all the subjects! *LOL*
I must be getting old (no comments Bruce!)

I finally decorated my office yesterday morning. Came in a bit early (even for me) and I had gotten a few things at the dollar store and now it looks at least partially like a holiday is approaching.

Curt, the dog was a light brown and white beagle. He's adorable too, but no dogs for me. Daughter's allergic to pet dander.

Well, here's the news not fit to print for today:

Angry 87-year-old curmudgeon gets revenge on city by building fence in middle of street

Teen dance club posts freaky dance pics to Internet; learns that parents have access to Internet too

New Wonderbras recalled after bursting open (men running to stores to buy for gifts)

UFO flying over China explodes, proving that it was NASA funded

Hey Bubba, is this true?
In Kentucky, you can be arrested for indecent exposure only if a cop sees you do it

And another "Bubba" moment:
Family in Georgia has bonfire, puts plastic bottle of diesel on pyre, thinking the plastic will slowly melt and gas saturate the wood below. Wanna bet the phrase, "Good idea'r, Cletus" was uttered at some point prior to mass hospitalizations?

And just the title of these two tells the story:

Hey Carrie, I didn't write this one!
Canadian MP takes on tampon tax. It's going to be a bloody debate with no-strings-attached legislation. Government is left ragged!

Psychiatrist who paid $5 parking ticket with feces-smeared bills fined $250, tells the court he needs some time to pay because he's got a lot of crap to do

And that's, the rest of the story... till tomorrow people!