My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, December 16, 2004
Roller Coasters.... I've always hated roller coasters. I've only been on one in my entire life. Other people love them. Live for them. I hate them. The past few days have been a roller coaster of incredible highs and lows for me, and I hate it. It's one of those, "just when you think something good happens, it turns to mush" kinda weeks. I just want to get off the roller coaster. To top it off, I don't feel good today.. I probably should have stayed home. I wish I could write more. Here's the news not fit to print: I just got a catalog from these people. What great "Geek stuff" they have Here's one for Carrie: Canadian PM says Canada will participate in missile defence program as long as they don't have to pay, don't have to put missiles on Canadian soil, and get a say in how it runs FCC to allow cell phones on planes, will let "consumers work out the etiquette." What could go wrong? ICANN approves new ".jobs" top level domain. First domain registered is "blow," followed quickly by "hand" And a new candidate for a Darwin Award: Man dons bulletproof vest, dares friend to shoot him -- what could possibly go wrong? Till tomorrow.... |