My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, December 17, 2004
TGIF... more than ever... Yep, I'm glad this week's almost over. Today, we have our department holiday party at noon, and a happy hour after work. Should be a good, no-work kinda day (well, after noon at least). Yesterday turned out a bit better than I thought it would... thank goodness. Colin, glad you enjoyed the Antipasto Squares recipe bud! Keep that recipe handy! *LOL* This year, is the 60'th anniversary of the "Battle of the Bulge", one of the most important battles of World War II. I found a wonderful story on CNN about one group of 18 men that held off and killed hundreds of the enemy. This weekend, I have so much to do.. get cards for people, going to a computer show tomorrow (may buy a new 19" flat screen monitor), my friend from Georgia will be here this weekend.. UCONN plays on Sunday.. it'll be busy. Oh, and have a great vacation Carrie! (lucky girl goes on vacation at the end of today!) And now, the news not fit to print: Gillette rolls out new battery-powered women's shaver named Vibrance. Let's think about this marketing scheme for a moment What's the perfect place to put a high school for troubled kids? Between a porn-video store and a strip club Microsoft may start charging extra for software that works And now of course, My Friday, BOTD! Have a great weekend... |