My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, March 07, 2005
 
Another Monday... grumble, grumble, grumble

Boy this weekend was WAY too short, and that darn Carrie had today off! blowing her a raspberry for sleeping in!

This weekend was pretty uneventful.. I worked on making my Costa Rica pictures into a Powerpoint Slide Show... though it's going to be a huge file. Watched some NCAA basketball (UConn won again), and generally caught up on things that I needed to do.

I've started looking around at Corvettes for sale, as I hope to get one this spring (not a new one, but only a few years old). We'll see how that pans out.

Other than that, no news from me to report, so on to the news not fit to print:

Those wacky Russians:
Time Gate found in Antarctica!

As if we need another reason to drink beer:
Germany's oldest man dies, claimed that drinking beer was the secret of his long life

And those wacky Norwegians!
Norwegian ski jumpers leap into trees for contest. "Oww, my balsa are in mahogany"

Ok... this is way too weird!
Behold: The USAF Top Secret Nuclear Powered Flying Triangle Thingy in all its glory. Oh yes, there are "pics" (Google "TR-3B" and look at the hits!)

Not content to follow the crowd, Florida teacher sleeps with 11-year old student AND the student's father

Undersexed Japanese housewives being referred to hand-picked "sex volunteer corps"

The coolest picture you'll see today: a panoramic view from the top of Mount Everest

And that's all for now... have a great Monday all!