My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, March 28, 2005
 
Another Rainy Monday...

Yep, another Monday, and it's raining. (better than snow though)

14 more days till the Cruise! I can't wait....

I'm feeling better this week, though still coughing a bit. Aaron came down with what seems like the same thing on Thursday. Seems it's going around. He was so sick, we had to call off our poker game at his house Friday night. Hopefully we'll do it again after I get back from the cruise.

Other than that, Friday my daughter and I went to the mall looking for something for my wife for our 25th.
Saturday, got my truck washed, ran some errands, went to the wine store we normally go to for a wine tasting of 4 nice wines, then we rented a movie, "The Village". Definitely not what I thought it would be, but it was good.

Yesterday, we had my parents over, and my brother and sister in law. Then, my wife's brother dropped off her mother at our house. All in all, it was a great Easter. Everyone had plenty to eat, and a lot of fun.

And now, the news:

Today's "high school teacher gets freaky with her 16-year-old student" story brought to you by Parker, Colorado (with pic that addresses hittability rating)

Well who'da known!
Russian scientists discover that being bullwhipped helps stave off depression. BDSM dungeons will now be known as depression therapy centers

This is pretty cool.... a friend sent this to me.

That's all for today... work calls already..!

Have a great Monday (if that's possible)