My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
The Day After Monday...! Yeah, lately Tuesdays are a lot like Mondays... but a day later! *L* I know I haven't mentioned it, but both UCONN mens and womens basketball teams have lost and are out of the tournament. Yeah Curt, your North Caroline's still in it. We'll see for how long. Oh, and Duke Sucks. There may not be a blog tomorrow, as I have to go to the childrens hospital real early tomorow. Things are going to be so busy in the next few weeks... this coming weekend we have a very fancy "Wine Dinner" at a gorgeous banquet hall, the following weekend we have a party for Ray's daughter passing her CPA and her birthday. Two days after that is our cruise. Busy busy busy! Today I have to travel to an office quite a ways away, about a 40 minute drive. It's always nice to get out of the office. Nothing much else going on... so we'll get on with the news: Newcastle motorists looking forward to new goddess with 100-foot-high breasts This is WAY too funny: Some people have to be told that Lebron James cannot make four straight 90-foot jump shots In the "This is hardly likely to happen" department: Church official wants Prince Charles to apologize to his horse's ex University of Wisconsin professor plans to test the deady effects of stun guns on pigs -- In other news, 1/2 off pulled pork sandwich special for undergrads And in EBay news: Some idiot bid $5600 for a ROCK! Have a great day all...! |