My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, March 17, 2005
 
HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!
Erin go Brah(less)


Well, it's official..... I'm coming down with the cold my wife's just getting over *groan*.
I was supposed to go out to work at a childrens hospital today, but I'm going to stay put. No sense in getting them sick too.

St. Patricks Day. Did you know St. Patrick wasn't Irish? He was British.
I believe I must have been Irish in another life... as I "feel" part Irish. Wife and I even went to Ireland in 2000, and had a WONDERFUL time. I'd love to go back too. It's such a beautiful country, and the people are the most friendly I've ever found.
Here's the official Irish St. Patricks Day Website
Go out and have some corned beef today, and hoist an Irish beer (or if you insist, a green domestic beer) and have fun.

And now for some Irish Fun:
Unscramble the words below, that all have to do with the Irish
Send your answers to my email only please!

1: MARKSCOH
2: WINBROA
3: LODG
4: LEERMDA LISE
5: CHEAPLNEUR
6: HISRI JGI
7: RAFISEI
8: CEGALI
9: YARNBEL NOTES
10: REDALIN
11: NASIT KIPARCT
12: LIDBUN
13: TICCLE
14: RENEG
15: RHIIS WEST
16: SIRIH GIBSENSLS

Other than that, and feeling crummy, not much else new... so, on with the news:

Pizza delivery man held on drug charge. It's not delivery, it's DiGanja

Woman discovers, much to her neighbor's chagrin, that it's not a good idea to use a remote starter on a stick-shift car parked in reverse. No word if she's blonde

The 30 hottest things you can say to a naked woman. Oddly enough, "pull my finger" not listed (Pay Attention Aaron, you may need some of these lines!) *LOL*

A list of everything Bart ever wrote on the chalk board

Mom sues hospital, claiming she nursed wrong baby. "Well, not actually 'nursed.' But I came close, and it was devastating. Now give me money" Can you say frivolous lawsuit?

Bad; the cops pull you over for speeding. Worse; you're drunk. Terrible; you have a homosexual sheep in the back

And folks, nothing can follow that.

Have a great St. Patricks Day!