My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Hump-Day.. wishing it were Fri-Day! This week is taking forever! I don't know if I mentioned, but I'm taking a half day Friday to go with some people in work to a sports bar for Beer, Wings and Basketball!!! I can't wait. Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day.. the day we ALL feel a bit Irish. Me, I think I was Irish in a former life. When the wife and I visited Ireland in 2000, I felt at home there, and fit right in. Life seems so much simpler, and relaxed there. I forgot to mention, my daughter told me Monday, Hey Dad, it's Pie Day today!. I said, huh? Then I got it... Pi day! 3.14 The date.... *groan* Here I thought I was going to get some pie... *L* My side business is going pretty well, with lots of PC's brought to me lately with problems. People just don't protect themselves and do rash things I guess, then they pay me to fix the problems. Can you say "Ka-Ching"? And now, the news not fit to print: Yo, Bubba.. come here and check out the Double-Wides! Hey Colin!!! Engineer says that he can no longer vouch for safety of Boston's "Big Dig" tunnels. Citizens now worried their "cah" will end up in the "hahbah" Just for you Carrie... When (Canadien) Clowns Go Bad! An Irish toast - and a list of beers worth drinking With that said, have a great Hump-Day..! |