My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Is this Wednesday??? Well, I WAS going to write a blog entry early this morning, but Blogger was down! So... here it is, late but still here. Yes michelle, I am feeling quite a bit better, just a small cough remaining. Other than that, not much to report today... so I'll throw some good news tidbits your way: Police find clues as to why firefighters were giggling and looking for some more Doritos and cupcakes on a recent call World's largest known prime number found -- 7,816,230 digits long, nearly matching same number of News Flashes about Terry Schiavo case Hey Colin, what's with this? Apparently, it's against the law to sign autographs nude And that's all for today... Enjoy! |