My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, March 24, 2005
MORE FRICKIN' SNOW!!!!! I thought this was Spring??? By the time I got home last night, it was snowing so hard I could hardly see across the street. This was the wet, heavy kind too.. making driving very slippery. Thank goodness we were all in early. This morning, we got about 7 inches at my house. With any luck, most of it will be gone on Sunday, when it's supposed to be in the mid 50's. Aaron's out sick today. Hope ya get better soon bud (like by tomorrow night, when our card game is supposed to be at YOUR house!) *LOL* Yep, we're supposed to have a poker game at Aaron's house tomorrow night. The family will be coming over for Easter on Sunday.. so that should be nice. Other than that and the poker game, not much planned this weekend. Oh, and no blog tomorrow as I'll be off for Good Friday! Well, work calls so here's the news: Just what we ALL wanted to know! How to make an origami rhombicosidodecahedron The Top 10 Amusement Parks in North America Librarian sues Harvard, claiming she was judged "too pretty" for the job. Photo accompanying article testifies for the defense. Student photographs principal smoking on school grounds in violation of state law; posts pictures on Internet. Suspension ensues Poor Celine Dion. People are falling asleep at her concerts in Vegas! That's it for this week... have a great weekend! |