My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, March 04, 2005
 
TGIF... once again

You know, it's pretty sad when I read the paper at night, and see a guy I grew up with, went to school with... passed away. Same age as me. *frown*

41 Days till my 25th anniversary cruise...!

I hope this will be a quiet weekend... I could use some "normalcy".

Last part of the Costa Rican story:
I forgot to mention, the resort offered free scuba trials... so I gave it a try. I thought it'd be hard, but it was very simple, and a LOT of fun! I was swimming around in minutes underwater, breathing through the tank and loving it! it's great for checking out the tiny bikini bottoms in the pool heh heh heh

On last Saturday night, the hotel gave us a nice "Sunset Cruise", on a beautiful boat, complete with drinks and snacks. Dolphins were following the boat as we went out, and the sunset was breathtaking. The captain took his time on the way back, and the stars came out... and it was so peaceful.

I'd go back again.... it's a beautiful country. More pictures next week.

And now, the news:

'Crazy big' breast implant being auctioned on eBay

Boston's FleetCenter to be permanently renamed Thursday, March 3rd. Fark.com Duke Sucks Center and UFIA Arena reportedly not under consideration

In retrospect, police think that perhaps it might have been excessive to use a 50,000 volt taser on a handcuffed thirteen-year old girl. Twice.

West Virginian teacher confesses to having sex with five of her students (with scary pic)

Well, they have laser eye surgery, why not this?
Feeling down in the humper? The Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute will come to your rescue

This one time, at band camp, a teacher got fired for telling 60 kids about her lesbian experiences

For Aaron:
Dust storm over Egypt captured by imaging satellite(with high res goodness)

And now, My BOTD!

And another... for missing last week!

Have a great weekend all!