My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, March 11, 2005
 
TGIF... More Snow Coming! ARRRGH!

34 Days till my next vacation!

Ok, I finally put SOME of my pictures up on my new website.
Click here to see them then click Slide Show at bottom right. Pictures are big, so give them time to load.
More soon.

Yeah, we're supposed to get MORE snow today.. *groan* Have I mentioned, I'm ready for Spring??

This weekend I have a bit of running around to do tomorrow morning, then tomorrow night we are going to a wine tasting party, with a Mediterranean theme! Should be fun.

The UCONN Husky Men won their first round game last night, tonight they face Syracuse for the third time this season. Both times before UCONN won, but never easily.

Oh, and did anyone see the new trailer for Star Wars, Episode III last night at the end of The OC? One word. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Well, on to the news not fit to print:

Duke Sucks. Here's why.

Now this is interesting!
You go Bruce! (no, I mean Bruce Willis)

Just for you Colin
"It's not broken, it just doesn't have enough duct tape on it" is an OK motto for home repairs, but not for exposed 124-volt electrical wires

Britney Spears jealous because trailer skanks everywhere want to bang her husband Cletus

This one's for you Karen
The senate's former top lawyer, hoping for confirmation as an appeals court judge, told senators Tuesday he doesn't have a Utah law license because he never thought he needed it for his job as lawyer for Brigham Young University

Cat born with 2 faces. No, really.

Time for my BOTW. Now, if I were Karen, This is what you'd see!

BUT... because it's me... This is what you see! *LOL*

Have a great weekend all...!