My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, March 31, 2005
 
This week is FLYING by...

It's incredible... I'd have thought with only 11 days till vacation (7 work days), that the days would drag by, but this week's flown by so far. Of course, I've been busy as heck in work, which helps.

The weather's finally breaking.. it was almost 60 yesterday, and the same today.

I'm sorry to say that everyone will probably beat Carrie to the comments after today, as she's going to be restricted to where she can go online. *frown*

Don't forget... Daylight Savings Time begins this weekend!

Hey Paul, are you ever going to blog again?? And you Bubba?? And Curt.... more more more!!!! *chuckle*

Well, on to the news:

Hold Music Website!

How to be a Butler

And 2 just for you Carrie:
Aurora Photos!

Guess the Cat's Gender!

And did anyone see, Craigslist has been beamed into space? Now, if Aliens are coming, they'll know where they can stay.

City pothole repair truck falls into, and gets stuck in, a pothole. You are supposed to FILL the pothole, THEN drive over it

So you don't think there's trouble in Briney's double-wide?
Cletus Federline honors his wife Britney's rumored pregnancy by feeling up VIP escort in public. What happens in Vegas... ends up in the NY Post

Toshiba invents lithium-ion battery which charges to 80 percent of capacity in one minute. Lonely women everywhere rejoice

My, what big teeth your.... DOG has...!

That's it for today... enjoy!