My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, March 14, 2005
Too short a weekend.... Yeah, this weekend went by WAY too fast. Saturday, watched some Basketball with Ray, then Saturday evening, we went to a wine tasting at the home of one of our wine group's members. Now, I see how the other half lives. This had to be a 1-2 million dollar house, in a gorgeous area with a breathtaking view. The interior.. well, we could only wish. The wine tasting was a lot of fun. The theme was Mediterranean, and there was great wines and food from that area. The home owner, a wonderful man named Mike, showed me a new kind of Vodka I've never had, called Ston, from Estonia. By far, way better than even Grey Goose that's my favorite! By the time I went home, I was glad I wasn't driving.. as I was smashed! *LOL* Needless to say, I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. Yesterday, we did the visit mom and dad thing, then went to the mall to look for some after shave for me that I think they discontinued. Then, just puttered around at home till the NCAA basketball selection show, to show who plays where and when in the College Basketball Tournament beginning this week. Hey Mike, how'd UCONN Men get a #2??? Hey Paul, how about Illinois huh! Yep, March Madness is now officially HERE! Here's the NCAA.ORG printable Bracket! And now, the news not fit to print: New list will be released that shows salaries of people across the U.S. The bad news: You make a lot less than a talking sponge with a dubious sexual identity Just what *cough* we all needed... The Rap Dictionary. Ay yo trip, 86 that fugazi 4-9-3-11 If you are the assistant chief of the sex crimes division, don't go writing love notes to your 16 year old girlfriend with your office e-mail account That's it for now... it's going to be a busy Monday! Have a great day all! |