My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, May 23, 2005
Damn it... is it Monday already? Well, the training class went well on Friday, at least I wasn't in work. The weekend was mostly a washout, with rain coming in a bit Saturday, then almost all day Sunday. I'm still looking for a Corvette.. was supposed to go see one Sunday but got rained out. Did our usual "go to see mom and dad" thing yesterday.. their anniversary is tomorrow. They're well over 50 years married now! It's hard to believe they made it that far.. they fight like cats and dogs *L*. Does everyone have a long weekend next weekend? I'm hoping the weather's going to finally turn. It's been unusually cool and rainy so far this spring. Maybe some night this week, or this weekend I'll go see the Star Wars movie. My brother went to see it and loved it. After reading the comments from Thursday, I'm wondering what I'm so "wrong" about. If it's what I believe... well, it's sad that you had to post that in public. Hey Trucker Bob, are you a short or long haul trucker? Oh well, on to the news: "Hello OnStar, my toddler is locked in my car and I have a half million dollars worth of marijuana that I am hauling" Firefighters mistake teen's newly purchased car as junk car to be used for "jaws of life" practice session. Hilarity ensues Female police officer who appeared naked in a sex video resigns, less than two months after she was re-hired from being fired in the first place Parents surprised when the video rented for their son ends in porn. Boy surprised that Shark Tale ended in bukkake scene And here's one just for you Karen... Study reveals 90 million women are wearing wrong size bra. Men suggest simple removal of all bras to solve worldwide crisis (and future fumblings) Six on-duty firefighters remain sound asleep as burglar makes off with their big red truck and my favorite: Scientist predicts entire contents of human brain could be downloaded to a supercomputer by 2050. Paris Hilton's could be done today using a Commodore 64 Enjoy your day...! |