My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, May 05, 2005
Happy Cinco de Mayo! Yep, it's the fifth of May, time for us ALL to have a Margarita and some chips and salsa and relax. Today, Aaron and I will be doing lunch at a nice Mexican restaurant nearby to celebrate. Last part of the vacation review. Aruba is another GORGEOUS island that I'd go back to in a heartbeat. Just for you LQ, here's me at Iguana Joe's Restaurant in Aruba. We had lunch there with a couple of friends. Here's another picture I took in Aruba... it's really quite beautiful there. We shopped there, and my wife and I bought our daughter a tanzanite tennis bracelet to match the one I won for my wife. All in all, it was a wonderful vacation. Tomorrow night there's a poker game at Aaron's house, and this weekend.. I'm hoping to get some lawnwork done if it doesn't rain. Sunday, My wife, daughter, mother and mother in law are going out for a mothers day brunch. Oh.. almost forgot. Looks slim now that I'll get my corvette this year, as my mother in law is afraid to let me use her garage, because she turned down her son to put a boat in it (though he wanted to tear down walls). ~frown~ On to the news: High school student reviews cafeteria food in school newspaper with a "five spork rating system" Charges dropped against two perky women who flashed their breasts at Prince Charles Hey Karen, this one's for you! Tiny company discovers billion-gallon oil field in Utah. Kinfolk say they'll move away from there Best UFO witness account and video ever That's it for today.. have a nice day. |