My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
 
Into our lives, a little rain must fall...

Yep, it's going to rain again today. This has been a very rainy spring so far.
Sleep still eludes me.. getting only a few minutes at a time nitely lately.

I also don't know why I'm so at a loss for words now. I sit here and think about what to post, and it's strained to write, versus when I could just write and write. Maybe I'm going through writers block!

Hey Curt, y'all got a cure for that down yonder? *S*

Lets just get to the news:

Man says he only broke his marital vows once, but it was for a "female extraterrestrial of unusually robust build"

Police chase ends when officers fire 95 shots into SUV. Driver was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries

MSNBC political commentator apologizes after getting duped into thinking that Arnold Schwarzenegger wanted to destroy the moon (if you read one, read this one!)

This is why High Schoolers should STAY in school!
LeBron James dumps agent and replaces him with high school buddy named "Maverick," despite warnings from George Gervin and Jack Givens

FedEx cargo plane air-delivers Pratt & Whitney jet engine parts to Danville, CA neighborhood, free of charge

WAKA WAKA WAKA: Pac Man turns 25, still paying alimony to former Mrs. Pac Man

Oh those wacky Canadiens...
At the Canadian Air Guitar Championships, faux players ignore the crowd and shun the MC as they carefully adjust the pretend knobs on the pretend amps and tune their pretend guitars

Seven-foot eight-inch, 360-lb Chinese man could be high NBA draft pick this summer

Despite 20 horses in the race and George Steinbrenner in attendance, Tara Reid turns out to be the biggest horse's ass at the Kentucky Derby

That's it for today.. enjoy...