My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, May 27, 2005
 
Lets hear it for long weekends!!!

Thank goodness for long weekends. I sure need one. Isn't it amazing, we have a holiday of some sort, almost every month? Only April and June do we not have day off of work here. I'd like to congratulate whoever figured all that out.

I'm hoping to go see a Corvette this weekend that's in state, about an hour away. The guy wants more for it than I'm willing to pay.. but he's had it for sale for over a month and a half. It's actually his wife's car, and note the mileage is only 7,500, pretty low for a 2001 Vette. This is the Vette I'm talking about. Not a good picture, but another site had better pics but I can't find it now.

What's everyone else doing for the weekend? I'm STILL hoping for some sun this weekend. The weatherpeople are still scratching their collective heads.

Oh, and tonight we may go see the Star Wars movie.

Other than that, should be a normal weekend!

On to the news:

Man scratching off lottery tickets in a Rolls Royce Corniche ends up driving into the ocean(w/pic)

Tape found of a 1999 force 5 tornado! Got to watch the video on left top of page!

What the heck's going on up there in Canada?
Mattel sues Quebec restaurant over name "Barbies," claiming it gives customers the impression restaurant is staffed with women with 40-inch busts and plastic smiles

Here's my MUST READ of the week!
Teen arrested for having sex with the hottest girl in Spartanburg, South Carolina (pic) (Hey, I've been to Spartenburg MANY times, and I've seen better!)

Darwin Strikes Again!
'Is this all you f...got' are apparently the last words of a man right after he was shot by a crossbow in the chest

This is OUTSTANDING!
Suspect wife or girlfriend of cheating? Buy some of these panties with GPS built in

And of course, being Friday... My BOTD! (Don't know if I've shown that one before, but I like it)
and another.. just in case I did repeat the first one..!

Have a great weekend! No Blog on Monday!