My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Of Sore Backs and Days Off.... Sorry I'm late, I pulled a muscle in my back last night moving my lawnmower to my mother in law's house to do her lawn last night (her son who's supposed to do it, is missing, as usual). So, last night I put heat on it, and used the vibration part of my family room chair, but this morning it's stiff and still sore, so I decided to take a personal day (I know, could have used a sick day.. but those are being looked at differently now.. another long story). So, at 8:30, while sleeping peacefully, the phone rings, it's my boss in a tizzy because nobody knows the administrator password where I work, and 2 people need their password changed. Oh, the person who DOES know the password.. must have forgotten, and don't you know, just as I'm telling him, the guy remembers and is able to get in! GRRR! Wow Bob, 4 million miles??? Thats' hard to imagine. Over how many years did you aquire all those miles, if you don't mind me asking. Karen, thanks for worrying... I saw your post! *S* Welcome back from vacation Carrie and Aaron... And now, on to the news: Low flying airliner rips off house's roof This one's for Karen... *ROTFL* National Masturbation Month reaches climax on May 28th (I bet they do this a lot down where Bubba lives!) Vermont: Where you deliver your date to prom in a tractor bucket (with pic) Scientists to create world's largest laser. Plan to use it to make Jiffy Pop, piss off professor (see the movie Real Genius) Awww... Ernest T. Bass passed away! (ok, you have to be pretty old to remember him) That's it for today... enjoy! |