My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Payday... and it's STILL cold and raining! Good grief... will we EVER get a warm spring? This is getting weird. My back's still not any better than yesterday... hopefully the long weekend will help. We're supposed to be going to see the new Star Wars movie on Friday night. I'm hoping it's not incredibly crowded, that it's died down a bit since opening.. plus, there's some other movies beginning tomorrow that may take the heat off of SW. Is anyone having problems getting into my blog lately? Curt is.. and yesterday, it took forever to load. I guess you can't complain.. blogger's for free. Anyone got plans for the big weekend? I always get an invite to Dave's neighbor's (TJ's) house to watch the Indy 500. This guy's a geek, and a race fanatic. He's also got one of the most amazing TV's and surround sound I've ever seen. He makes home-made pizza, buys everyone their favorite soft drink... we really have a great time. Other than that, no plans yet. I'm HOPING the weather is better than it is now. Well, time is short, so here's the news: I couldn't be happier: Runaway bride could face five years in prison for cunning stunt Interesting story Woman gives birth to identical quads! Only 50 other times has this happened. No fertility drugs used. Have you always wanted to buy a submarine? (Warning, it's Canadian!) A headline I love Christians outraged over "Saudi Doody," a new children's show airing on Arab television. "Mr. Hussein's Neighborhood" and "SpongeMohammad SquareTurban" not far behind The Good Guys strike back! "Hero Hackers" shutting down fraudulent phishing websites Now THIS is interesting! Cryogenically freezing car parts makes them last MUCH longer! That's it for today... enjoy and have a great day! |