My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, May 06, 2005
TGIF! And another rainy weekend.. Well, it's Friday thank goodness, and that means poker game tonight at Aaron's house, then tomorrow, I need to go to the mall and look for some spring clothes. Sunday, the girls are all going to a "brunch", so it'll be just Mike and me at home (though he'll probably go out with his friends). Other than that, things are going well I guess. I'm still getting a kick out of this blog.. called The Darth Side. The guy is a VERY prolific writer! I've been coming in early this week to do some Windows Updates on PC's here, so I get to get out early because of it! Whoo hoo! This afternoon, I have to take my car to emissions testing.. can't forget that! What's everyone got going on for the weekend? Oh, and Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there! And now, the news: The Runaway Bride finally apologizes. Too little too late if you ask me. Did you notice her "deer in the headlights" look in EVERY picture? Tired of San Jose traffic, man builds helicopter in his backyard (no reason given as to why the man has a broken neck) Here's one for michelle Dr. Speransky says spanking stops stress and depression, feels good *L* Good news: Deadbeat dad returns to family after two years. Bad news: His penis did not return with him Ok, only REDNECKS would do this! Catching fish with their bare hands!(with pic) TODAY is NO PANTS DAY! Julia Roberts threatens to shower Robin Williams with her own breast milk at charity fundraiser. In other news, contributions are up 600 percent Car jack suspect steals car, calls police when owner steals it back And here's My BOTD! Enjoy your weekend... |