My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, May 20, 2005
TGIF! (and I love blogging from home on a weekday) Yep, still at home getting ready to head to my training class. Thanks for Blogrolling me Trucker Bob, I'll do the same soon! (now he puts pressure on me!) BTW Bob, you hvae to go back a long time and catch up on who I am and everything.. *LOL* I'm actually not that complex a person. To recap, I'm married just over 25 years now, 2 kids, a 23 year old daughter that teaches high school math, and a 20 year old son that's in college for Pharmacy (so far at least). Both living home. I work for the University of Connecticut, in the Information Technology field. It's a great job, and I've made a few good friends there. I'm having my mid-life crisis I guess, and am looking to purchase a Corvette very soon. Keep your fingers crossed. Looking down the left side of my blog, there's Paul's blog (we used to work together), though he doesn't update often, there's Karen that I've been friends with for a while that you already know, Carrie and Patti's blogs that also aren't updated too often, Kents (Bubba's) blog that he swears he'll post to again, and Curt's blog... when he writes, I read... and he's a great friend I used to work with, down in North Carolina, Vadergrrrl's and the shmoopsie's blog. Then Colin's blog, and LQ's blog, friends for quite some time now, and the Darth Side that I just started reading, and it seems like he's stopping, sadly enough! Curt, are you working on new toons bud? michelle, I still think you should start a blog.... *S* Well, time is short.. on to the news: Man driving Mercedes parks in the middle of a highway during morning rush hour to tell everyone there's a bomb in his car Italian porn industry the only economic sector in that country to operate efficiently and on time Dolphins to be issued with mobile phones, sharks with frikkin' laser beams Kent, did you do this??? Kentucky parents pull kids out of Little League because it was sponsored by Hooters Now I know Bubba was part of THIS! Geeks nearly riot in Kentucky theatre after problems with projector showing Revenge of the Sith (spoilers) And of course, My BOTD! Have a great weekend everyone! |