My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, May 13, 2005
TGIF!!! and the sun's still out! Yep, it's Friday once again thank goodness! No big plans for the weekend.. at least not yet, other than going out to dinner and a movie with Dave tonight as his wife's throwing some kind of "jewelry party" at their house and my wife and daughter are going there too. SO, I don't know what we'll see. First of all, Curt for some reason can't post comments anymore, but wanted to say this about the story from NC about the art with the woman's legs spread out wide: I kinda like the legs. Matches the butt water tower down in Gaffney, SC... *LOL* To answer Mike's question in the comments, it's not ready yet, and we're looking to plan something for the fall.. was possibly going to be Octoberfest in Munich, but it seems you have to book more than a year in advance! Wanna go to Vegas? Oh, and michelle... I DID end up remembering the username and password! Nyahhhhh! On to the news...: Here's one for Colin: Boston in jeopardy of losing journalists' conference due to 1675 law requiring all Native Americans entering the city to be arrested Ok, I can see once.. but 3 times? Man accidentally shoots himself three times while cleaning gun Do you gravitate towards the light or the dark side of The Force? Take the quiz and find out (Me, I came out Han Solo, a lovable Rogue and Scoundrel) It can be very difficult for a child to pull my gun out of it's holster. *BANG* (in an elementary school no less!) Hundreds of Darth Vaders and imperial troops will invade a Paris boulevard on Friday. France surrenders And of course, My BOTD! (thanks for the catch Paul) Enjoy your weekend.... |