My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Vacation Update... Curacao Curacao was one of the most beautiful places we stopped. Being a Dutch island (as is Aruba), it was exceptionally clean, well maintaned, and the colors.. well, judge for yourself! Here's another picture, from the ship. The place is just that beautiful. There are outdoor cafe's everywhere, and very friendly people. We spent the day just walking and browsing in and out of quaint shops. I'd go back to Curacao in a heartbeat! Tomorrow, Aruba, our last stop. Today, I have to head to the main office soon, where the bosses will be serving breakfast to us lower forms of life (in frilly aprons so they say no less!). This should be interesting. Other than that, not much more to report. Weather's been weird all week. Cold in the morning, warming up to about 50, then raining in the afternoons. Oh, I found this in LQ's blog. It's one of the FUNNIEST blogs I've ever read! Give it a look. Oh, and foxnews.com yesterday had a set of videos from the fiance of the "runaway bride", who said with such gall that "She's a victim here too". VICTIM???? WHAT A BUTTHEAD! They're meant for each other! And now, the news: Billboard campaign leads Utahns -- who had hoped to see homely children -- to gaze upon the gynecological wonders of happynakedgirls.com Army encourages kid to lie and cheat to be accepted. Kid turns out to be undercover journalist Cream reunites in concert. For those of you under 40: Cream was Eric Clapton's old band. Under 30: Clapton was once a big rock star. And for you under 20: Rock was a kind of music they used to play on the radio Woman creates new diet fad after dropping 170 pound while eating dinner for breakfast, lunch for lunch and breakfast for dinner (pic) NASA close to developing artifical gravity for future spaceships And this is hilarious: Good samaritian agrees to give stranded motorist a tow, fails to mention it will be at 160km/h And that's all for today.. have a happy Hump-Day..! |