My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, May 16, 2005
*yawn* Another frickin' Monday... When the heck is our next long weekend?? I sure need one. Hmm, lets see.. that'd be May 30th that we have off. Two weeks from today.... thank goodness! The weekend was good.. Dave and I went to see MindHunters, a new film that was delayed in release for over 2 years. They should have delayed it a few more. Looked like a good FBI killer kinda movie, with Val Kilmer, Christian Slater and the lady from Cold Case. Turned out to be disappointing. Oh well... Other than that, it was the usual weekend. I'm still having a problem finding a garage for the Corvette I hope to buy. It sucks to be so close, yet so far away from getting it. The "storage facilities" in the area are way too expensive. So, I keep looking. The week looks to be kinda busy in work, and Friday I'll be in a training class, so I'm not sure if there'll be a blog or not. How many of you are going to the midnight showing of Star Wars? Not me.... On to the news: THIS is a classic, Store Wars!: Princess Lettuce: "Help me Obi-Wan Cannoli, you're my only hope against Dark Tater" Way too funny: Remember how hot Princess Leia looked in her slave outfit on Jabba's barge? Wouldn't it be great if you could dress up your dog like that? (pic) IBM sides with Firefox. Separatist movement gains momentum against The Empire And that's it for today.. enjoy! |