My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, June 02, 2005
 
Another day of sunshine....!

Since this past weekend, the weather's changed for the better. Supposed to be great all the way through the weekend (just in time for my new toy).
Thanks in advance to Aaron, who's going to cart me down to pick it up and to the DMV to register it. Between Ray, Dave and Aaron, I have three fantastic friends close by... I'm very fortunate.

Not to forget, thank you all for your kind words in yesterday's comments (especially Paula, the wallflower that never posts! *S*)
Everything went great yesterday.. went to the bank to take out the very small loan I need, then called the insurance company that made me an insurance card right away (need one in CT to register a car), and I'm glad I checked it when I got home, as it was beginning coverage on the 7th, not the 4th as I had asked. I'd have been really pissed showing up at the DMV and finding out I couldn't register it because of that mistake!

So, I gots me an email from Bubba yesterday, stating that he's been busy, and he attached a picture of hisself and his son at the beach. While his son resembles "normal", I was almost BLINDED by the incredible whiteness of his skin in the picture! Damn man... you could blind a man with that kind of skin! Don't you get out? *LOL* At first, I thought he had a white sheet over his body... sheesh!

Keep your fingers crossed that this week FLIES by for me!

And now, the news:

Dutch suspected to vote "no" to EU constitution because they fear losing hookers and drugs

Aaron, we are DEFINITELY in the wrong business!
Greatest job in the world: City pays "private investigator" $100 per hour to visit strip clubs and buy lap dances with taxpayers' money!

Now, in news of the truely bizzare:
Mother upset when son claims he licked teacher's toe in exchange for candy. It also doesn't help that the teacher signed son's yearbook, "Good luck next year. Don't lick anyone else's toes"

And my best of the day:
If you're drinking beer bongs with your wife, don't get into an argument about her gambling habits, unless you're confident your pickup truck can float. With pictorial proof!

Enjoy your day!