My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Another Grey Day in Paradise..... It was pouring rain out when I came into work this morning... and we need the rain. It's been dry for quite a while now. Tomorrow, the blog will be late as I'm taking the day off to take my dad to a new Oncologist. I've been in work early today and yesterday and did some patching on my file servers here. It's nice being here before anyone else.. gives me peaceful time to get work done. Hey shmoopsie, where have you been? I haven't seen you in ages. You know, it's been almost 4 years that I've worked here, and some days, I feel like it's still the first month. You have no idea about "politics in the workplace", until you work for the State Government. The NBA draft is tonight.. and one of our UCONN Huskies should go at around #10. Last year, we had #2 and #4 I believe. Should be interesting to watch. Not much else to say today.. so on to the news: Ok. People in Indiana are weird! "Hottie" middle school principal wears short-shorts, lets student handcuff her and tears t-shirt off another boy student during assembly. Still gets to keep job. Note the quotes Top 10 unbreakable sports records Ok, you figure out this headline! Cable car full of gay cops and booth staffed by expert butt-spanker shocks tourists For today's "Must See": Sometimes the folks at Best Buy leave tapes in the demo camcorders and upload the best moments to the Internet And something for the guys.. read the fine print! That's it for today... enjoy your day! |