My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
 
Finally, the weather broke!

Yep, it's about 59 degrees here this morning, and it's going to be about 20 degrees cooler today than the last 2 weeks have been, along with less humidity.
Along with this change though, comes lots of clouds. It's a VERY gray morning!

Hmm, I always wondered about the difference between "grey" and "gray", but dictionary.com says there's no difference. Go figure.

I found this HUGE video yesterday, and thought it was hilarious! Warning, it's about 10MB in size, but well worth the download.

I'm going to be removing "The Darth Side" from the links at left, and replacing it with this link, to his new net-novel, Simon of Space. This guy is one of the most prolific writers I've EVER seen!

Oh, we're going to a wine tasting on Saturday for the wine club we belong to... anyone have a great idea for an appetizer we can bring?

Happy Flag Day!

Not much else to report on... so on to the news (Karen, don't drink anything from here on!):

And with a MUST see...
Britney Spears and Cletus Federline wild new sex tape (not safe for work, but you know you'll watch it anyways)

Leave it to Jesse James...
Engineers build flying car that works; hope to get onto cover of Popular Science, be taken seriously this time

Ok, for all you REAL cheap people out there...
Engineering students show how to make your own A/C for $30

Driver hears noise, looks back to see motorcyclist lying in bed of his pickup truck

Another reason, Aaron, why we don't need robots at our hospital workplace!
Hospital robot goes berserk causing doctor and patient to flee, searches for Sarah Connor

That's all for now.. have a great day all..!