My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
 
From Winter to Summer...

It's odd. This year, just like last year, we went straight from late winter, directly to summer. One day, it's high 50's at the most, the next, it's 90's and very humid. What ever happened to spring????

Well, I've had a sore back now for over a week. Might be from the stress of getting the new car, I'm not sure, but last night it took a turn for the worse and started spasming on me (is that a word?). The last time this happened, the doctor gave me some good anti-inflammatory pills and that did the trick. I'm trying to make an appointment this afternoon to see him. Damn it's tough getting old! *chuckling*

Yep, I took my new toy to work today... so many people wanted to see it, and it's going to be a 100% rain-free day.. so this looked to be the day.

I'm curious about some of the comments yesterday about "male bonding". Don't women sometimes like to get together with their female friends just to talk? Why is there a negative connocation by some women to "male bonding"? Curiouser and curiouser.

Well, I need to walk around a bit to ease this back, so here's the news:

CVS introduces disposable digital camcorder for homemade pr0n on a budget

My son should read this one
Girl dresses "goth" for school project, tries to get job at Abercrombie and Fitch, gets cold shoulder. In other news, books still being judged by covers

You can't make these things up!
Lindsay Lohan, Jessica and Ashlee Simpson in catfight. Please wash hands when finished

That's it for now... enjoy your day!