My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, June 09, 2005
 
Getting closer to the weekend....

This has been a LONG week for some reason.

Well, I went to the doctors yesterday who says I strained a muscle in my back (better that than a pinched nerve) so he has me on a muscle relaxant and told me to take it easy. So, I'm not going to overdo it.. but I can't just sit on my hands!
Hopefully, by the end of the day, I'll start seeing some results.

Well, I took Aaron for a ride in the Vette yesterday, and I think he was impressed. Hey, I'M impressed with the ride. This car has the best seats I've ever ridden in, in any car. Some of the guys in work got to take a look at it too, and all loved it.
I just recently found out, there's a Corvette Museum in Vermont, not too far away. Maybe a road trip is on the horizon. (I'd have gone there even if I didn't have one)

Yeah Trucker Bob, you got me in trouble again bud.. *LOL* (just kidding)

Well, I just got my coffee (iced coffee this time of year), and all is good. I'm the first one in work, so I make a pot of coffee, and it's ready by 7am. Add a bit of Irish Cream, creamer to it... and life is good!

Karen's on vacation... hope she has a great time.

With that, I'm going to leave you all with a great joke, then the news:

The Birthday Present

A wife decides to take her husband to a strip club for his birthday.

They arrive at the club and the doorman says, "Hey, Dave! How ya doin'?"

His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before.

"Oh, no," says Dave. "He's on my bowling team."

When they are seated, a waitress asks Dave if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser.

His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says,"How did she know that you drink Budweiser?"

"She's in the Ladies' Bowling League, honey. We share lanes with them."

A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Dave, and says "Hi Davey. Want your usual table dance, big boy?"

Dave's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.

Dave follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. He tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every name in the book.

The cabby turns his head and says, "Looks like you picked up a real bitch tonight, Dave."


This is from a story that michelle told me about, then Aaron also told me about. (more strange people from Canada *wink*)
Man carries a homemade sword, a hatchet, a knife, brass knuckles and a chain saw stained with what appeared to be blood across US/Canada border

Darth Vader plays Wheel of Fortune!

Altoids is holding a contest for the most original tin-mod. What have you done with your tins? Difficulty: No trash cans

And something just for you Carrie:
Rare Kittens Born At Minnesota Zoo (w/pics)

Yo, Bubba and Curt.. I finally found where y'all get your jewelry down yonder!
Nothing says fashion statement like a squirrel-foot necklace

Now here's a weird combination!
Quentin Tarantino has signed up for Beverly Hills Cop IV

And lastly..
The Strangest Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy Game yet!

With that... have a great day all!