My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!


Yes, it's my bud Aaron's Birthday today! Hope you have a very happy one bud!
Here's a copy of a card I sent him! (I have a real card for him too...)

My good bud Curt, who writes "My Life in Paradise" in the bar at left, seems to have had a serious accident at work. Your kind thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated. All I know is what was written in my comments yesterday " dave... had bad accident at work... more later... just got back from week in hospital.. more later"
Curt, if you read this, get well soon bud. I'm going to search my addresses and see if I have your home phone # and call you tonight bud. If you get here, leave me your phone #, or send it to my work email (hope you have it at home).

Dad Report:
I stopped to see my dad after work last night, and he actually looks better. He's actually eating better in the hospital than he does at home, and he's actually "hungry", something he's seldom at home. Either way, his eyes are bright again, he doesn't look as emaciated as the last few days.. and we're all hoping.
Seems his cheek was infected, and the IV antibiotics have taken care of that.
He has another test today I think, then if that goes well, they'll send him home.
He has a doctors appt with a new doctor (Oral Surgeon) next week, and I'll be going with him. Keep your fingers crossed.

Yesterday was my friend Dave's birthday.. and we went out to dinner with his wife, daughter and him to a place that makes outstanding Spinach Pies. Afterwards, we had cake at their house and a great time was had!

Seems like a busy week this week, and work is not cooperating by being the tiniest bit easy.

I'm thinking about going to this car show this weekend with the Vette. Hope the weather's nice

Well, now on to the news:

Who'da thunk...
New evidence suggests Noah's sons rode flying dinosaurs!

Saddam has reportedly been very friendly with U.S. troops, engaging in small talk and eating Raisin Bran. News story also features picture of Saddam posing as Kramer from Seinfeld

Man races up and down residential area at speeds of 80+MPH. Angry resident confronts driver, who speeds off, dragging resident, who then shoots him four times. Then things take a bizarre white-trash turn

And that's it for now... have a great day all...