My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
 
Ok, I'm up I'm up..!

It felt SO good to sleep in this morning! *S*

I leave in about an hour to go with my dad to see the new Oncologist. Keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks for all the warm wishes for my dad yesterday in the comments. They're much appreciated.

And... I'm glad I got you all to laugh at the late post yesterday! *S* I'll do that again soon... maybe for my regular post! *L*

The wife and I are looking at Fall vacations... we got an email from our friends in Alabama, asking us to go on a cruise with them in October. We're thinking about it...!

Now, for a laugh from my email:

Four Catholic ladies are having coffee together, discussing how important their children are.

The first one tells her friends, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him "Father.".

The second Catholic woman chirps, "Well, my son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic woman says smugly, "Well, not to put you down, but my son is a cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic woman sips her coffee in silence. The first three women give her this subtle "Well...?"

She replies, "My son is a gorgeous, 6'2", hard-bodied, well-hung, male stripper. Whenever he walks into a room, women say, "My God...."


And now, the news:

Baby girl weighs in at 14 pounds! Parents nickname her "The Big Enchilada"

Now this is a good one:
Man spends 18 hours next to "Girlfriend Wanted" sign. Gets 93 phone numbers

And a really good headline:
Japanese firm assembles 18K gold bathtub, worth more than £600 million. Working on golden shower next

Now THIS... is one of the best today!
Private developer is seeking to use new eminent domain ruling to build hotel on Supreme Court Justice David H. Souter's land

I want to be a member of the California Highway Patrol!!!
Look at the car they replaced the Camaro Chase Cars with!!! PORSCHES!

That's all for today... enjoy!