My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, June 24, 2005
TGIF! (and a sweatbox it'll be!) Thank Goodness it's Friday! It's been a long week for sure. This weekend, it's supposed to get VERY hot and humid. Tomorrow, it'll get to 95+ with very high humidity.. should feel about 105! (sure Paula... nice weather huh! *chuckling*) Thank GOD for Air Conditioning! Tonight, there's a "Cruise Night" put on by Hooters and a local Corvette club named "The No Rules Corvette Club". I may go tonight to meet some of the guys... not positive. Last night, I waxed at least a small part of the Vette. Damn there's a LOT of surface area on that car! Holy moly! As I write this, the internet's gone down at work. You never realize just HOW much you use something till it's gone. I can't read the news at CNN, get my humorous stories for my news, even post THIS till it comes back up. Go figure. Has anyone but me been reading "Simon of Space", the blog posted at bottom left? Damn what a great story!!! (did everyone notice... Karen immediately spotted and commented on the headline yesterday about the guy with the big balls? *chuckling*) Hey, and even Bubba posted a comment yesterday! But where's Colin been???? Well, on to the news (I know you've been waiting for it!) Finally, an upscale hotel that can let your date get in touch with her inner whore Tom Cruise drops charges against pranksters, says he's used to getting squirted in the face (Wow, he IS human after all... must be that Scientology stuff...) BTW, while he was in France, did you know he travelled with an entourage of 70? 33 of them Scientology people, 30 security people, Katie (main squeeze) and assorted others. In a stunning display of common sense by a U.S. company, Krispy Kreme fires six top executives instead of 6000 workers Woman sues airport after screeners take away $47k that was stuffed in her bra And now... my BOTD's And One more... just because I can! Enjoy your weekend! |