My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, June 10, 2005
 
TGIF... once more!

Man this was a long week for some reason! Seems like it took a month to get through!

Hey Trucker Bob, no disrespect, but 95% of the links are to crazy Americans, why can't there be 5% crazy Canadiens??? Hmmmm feeling a bit touchy are we? *LOL*
If I didn't put any up there, you'd be yakking at me that I was biased against the Canucks... so it's a lose-lose situation!
BTW, I was doing Canadien stories long before you came for our resident Canadien, Carrie! *S*

Tonight, I'll be going to dinner and a movie with a buddy of mine, Dan. Probably going to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Looks like it'll be pretty good.

Other than that, no big plans for the weekend.

The pills the doctor gave me don't seem to be working *groan*. Still having pain when I sit down for a while, then go to stand. Once I walk a bit, it's totally gone. It's the transition that's the problem. I hate this...

Oh well, you don't want to hear my gripes... so here's the news:

Find your favorite computer based radio station online!

Asshat gets his fourth DUI after running over his friend while bonded out on his third DUI

Donald Duck turns 71 today. Let's all chip in and buy him some pants

Mother lets 11-year-old son drive to school. Hilarity ensues

And of course, My BOTD!

Oh ok... One more!

Have a great weekend all...!