My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, June 13, 2005
 
The Three H's

Yep, the three H's that you don't want to hear on the weather forecast, Hazy, Hot and Humid. It's been that way for over a week now, with temps in the 90's, and extremely high humidity. It's been stifling in the last few days, not even fun to do work in the yard. Seems we went (again) directly from winter to summer, and there's no end to the HHH's in sight so far.

Only took a few short rides in my car this weekend... was too worried about it pouring rain out at some point (which it's always threatening to do).

I went to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith on Friday night with my friend Dan, and I loved the movie. It had a lot of action, and was hilarious at the same time. Of course, I love Angelina Jolie, so that didn't detract from me liking the movie *LOL*.

Other than that, the weekend was pretty uneventful.

This week promises to be quite busy.. so I hope it flies by.

Hey Bob, please know I was just teasing you bud!

Does anyone think they'll find this missing girl in Aruba alive? I don't. I'm also extremely upset that there was only (varying reports, some say 7, others say 10) chaperones for over 100 kids! That, and the fact that they were allowed to party at Carlos and Charlies till 1:30am or later. Good grief... what were these people thinking!

My dad's not doing so well. Seems he's lost so much weight, the metal plate in his jaw is now sticking through the skin. He's got to go back to the Oncologist's this week because the oral surgeon believes the cancer may be back *sigh*.

On to the news:

Nicole Richie to offer elephant rides at her wedding. In response, ex-galpal, Paris Hilton, will let guests at her wedding ride her

For those of you who want a little head....

and that's it for today... enjoy your day.