My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
 
Another day in paradise... (not)

Another HHH day here.. up near 95 and extremely high humidity. The good news is, the end is in sight (at the end of the week).

Well, I did finally upload some pictures from the car show I went to on Sunday.
First, here's that 1912 Thomas Flyer
And also, a picture of the engine. Note exposed spark plugs, and brass exhaust manifold/header.

Here's the 1953 Corvette (first year) in the only color it came in!

For Karen, Here's the 69 Camaro SS 396 Pace Car!

And lastly, Here's the gorgeous 1966 Pontiac GTO that I loved!

Seems my wife had a nice birthday last night, and loved the clothes I gave her. I'm also going to get her something on our cruise in October.

Trucker Bob is going on a road trip... and I hope he has a wonderful time. Must be nice to be able to pick up anytime you want and just begin an adventure! Come back soon Bob!

Well, on to the news now:

Russian bakers pose naked to promote bread and buns

Ok, now THIS is one of the oddest sites I've seen yet!
The Urban Beast Research Site

Related to that site, is
The Minnesota Association of Rogue Taxidermists


Hottie teacher who slept with student refuses plea deal because she's too pretty for prison. "To place an attractive young woman in that kind of hellhole, is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions," says defense attorney (And she IS a hottie!)

Here's a classic!
Woman wants alimony from her in-laws. No word on airspeed velocity of an unladen sow

File this under things that really tick me off...
California school district considers teaching classes in Ebonics so that children will not have to learn that pesky English

And, there's a rumor that Pamela Anderson just re-married Tommy Lee for the 3rd time! GOOD GRIEF!! Talk about a DUMB BLONDE!

Have a great day all...