My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, July 08, 2005
 
Another Friday... thank goodness!

I'm SO beat this morning. Didn't sleep well last night... and I'm ready to take a nap on my desk today.
My son (Mike) called me yesterday, to apologize for the fight we all had, but I'm sure a lot of that had to do with not wanting to walk to work. While he never DID ask me to take his car, he took it anyways.
He needs to learn, if he can't act like an adult, he'll be treated like a child and his toy(s) will be taken away. nuff said

It looks like the wife and I are going to take a cruise in October with our friends from Alabama, Mike and Jeralyn. Absolutely WONDERFUL people, wifes so much alike, and he and I the same. We have fun no matter where we go. (he also reads the blog)
Keep your fingers crossed for no October hurricanes!

I'm really dying to go see the new Fantastic 4 movie. It was my fovorite comic as a kid.
Nothing planned for tonight, and tomorrow we're going to a wine tasting for the club we're in at a cabin on a beautiful lake nearby. Should be great.
Sunday, should be the normal stuff of going to see my parents.

Dad seems to be gaining weight slowly... lets keep our fingers crossed he continues!

Other than that, not much new here, so on to tne news:

Great information about the stages of the Tour de France

Pineapple extract, used to clarify beer, could also cure cancer, thus earning it title of "world's most useful substance" on two fronts

And for the GOOD NEWS STORY of the week:
Simple obituary of man with no money and no family inspires friends, co-workers into action

Japanese may have created HIV vaccine, no tentacles involved

Church has one million bees in walls; problem grows so bad that honey oozes through walls. They need an old beekeeper and a young beekeeper and a whole lot of waffles

And now... My BOTD's

And there's Always room for one more!

Enjoy your weekend all...!