My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Another Rainy Wednesday.... Well, yesterday after work, I went with my mom, dad and brother to his doctor (the one covering for his primary care doc that's on vacation), and he insists that my dad put as much food in his stomach as possible. The surgeon we saw last week said at least 1500-1600 calories a day, but mom's only giving him 1200 a day. Sometimes it seems like she goes to doctors and hears only what she wants to hear. *sigh* He goes to see a new plastic surgeon tomorrow, but I can't make it to that one. Other than that, not too much new. I'm wishing this week were over already, and it's just 2 days in (work days). Oh, and Bob... yeah man... I think they meant across bud..! *chuckling* And now, on to the news: Ok, I have 2 MUST READ'S today. They're long, but hilarious. You know how we all get those "Niverian money scam's"? You know, "I have 200 Million dollars that I have to move, and I can give you 2 million free!" Well, these people SCAMMED the scammers! Again, they're hilarious, and a must read. THE ADVENTURES OF WENDY WILLCOX is one of them. And this one, sent to a "David Lee Roth". Both are outrageously funny, and a must read. Turn your doberman into a poodle with a doggy disguise kit! In another attempt to get even more ghetto, Mickey D's has asked P. Diddy to design new threads for its employees Bob, did I find a relative of yours, or are you moonlighting? *chuckling*? Shell Oil uses their heavy corporate pressure to ban renewable fuel info booth at festival; brings hired goons (see picture on page) Paris Hilton wants to get married in Westminster Abbey. Not fazed by fact that only British Royalty can do this, or that her skin will blister upon entering a church CNN Money picks the top 50 breweries in the country... Colt 45, PBR and Natty Lite surprising absent I don't think I'll use this bridge... Glass bridge being built across part of the Grand Canyon giving you a view 4,000 ft. Straight down And that's it for today... enjoy your Wednesday..! |