My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
 
Can you say HOT????

Yep, today it's supposed to get to 98 degrees, with over 70% humidity which will make it feel like approximately 105! Wish I had a swimming pool! *S*

I was glad to see michelle post again yesterday... she's a "regular, irregular" if you know what I mean.. *LOL* she's here whenever she can, and is a very special friend.

I also want to thank all the new "regulars" for posting yesterday. lilpully, PorterSR, and Norcross Bob, a VERY dear friend that I was fortunate to meet through my last employer. We've done some fun stuff together, haven't we Bob!
Damn though Bob... you really DO have to keep in touch more! *laughing*

Yesterday was a busy day spent at the main office, but it was fantastic as my boss wasn't in, and won't be in today! I got a lot done there, and it was actually fun.

Oh, Blogger finally fixed the counter for how many blog posts I've done... can you believe it? 548 of them! WOW! I should have had a party for #500 though *LOL*

Today's going to be real busy catching up on things I didn't get done yesterday because I was at the main office. So... with that, I should get moving.

On to the news:

Young women, religious protesters, horny guys flock to bar for free breast-implant contest (with pic of winner)

Hey PorterSR, you need one of these!
Marines to shoot at Iraqi insurgents with frickin' laser beams

Now Karen will find this interesting... *LOL*
Archaeologists discover 28,000-year-old penis statue; unsure whether this counts as a stone tool (with pic) (we all know what it looks like)

And that's it for today... STAY COOL!