My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, July 15, 2005
 
Happy Friday Everyone!

Thank Goodness It's Friday!!!
Actually, this week's flown by as I've been very busy in work. Hopefully it'll slow down just a tiny bit next week so I can breathe!

Took a nice nap yesterday... felt great. It was so beautiful out after work, we took a nice ride in the Vette.

Not sure what's going on this weekend... probably going out to dinner tomorrow night for wife's birthday which is on Monday. Still haven't figured out what to get her yet, hopefully we'll go somewhere this weekend to look.

My daughter's home safely... and she took some nice pictures of the Rockies in Colorado. She had a great time... even visited the Celestial Seasonings Tea factory out there!

How about these car manufacturers offering you "Employee Discount"... (except on certain models). What? We're not an employee if we want to buy certain cars?
Chevrolet disallows the Corvette.
Dodge, disallows all magnums, viper, SRT... and others. What's with that????

Other than that... it's a slow, personal-news day for me... so I'll get on to the good news!

Rogue Ales wins an unprecedented four golds at the International Beer Competition in London. Submitter plans to drink a very much precedented four Dead Guy ales in celebration

Mariah Carey has a "wardrobe malfunction" on German TV!

(hey, I just copied and pasted this headline...)
Woman miraculously grows penis, gains ability to pump gas, change tires, listen to reason

And now, for the T-Shirt of the year award:
Man's sexual preferences captured for all eternity in this TSG mugshot (pic)

And of course, My BOTD (actually, two (or three) of my favorite things!)

And One more... just because!

Have a great weekend all....!