My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, July 21, 2005
 
It's ALMOST Friday...!

Yep, and only 78 days till vacation again! *chuckling*

Hey, whow as the anonymous commenter yesterday from Michigan???

It was beautiful out last night, so I took the Vette out and picked up my bud Dave for a nice long ride (wife didn't want to go). Tonight, he and I may go out to get some dinner, as his wife's away for a few days.

Hey, today is the 36th anniversary of man walking on the moon!

Well, Trucker Bob is off on his adventure... lets hope he has the wind at his back, and the sun in his face.

Has anyone here ever watched "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi Channel? It's about a group of guys (plumbers by day) that started a business called The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS) and it's pretty good.
It on, on Wednesday nights usually and these are regular guys, with a lot of high-tech gear trying to debunk ghost sightings/hauntings. Not a bad show all in all, check it out if you have a chance.

I've got to go to the main office to work today.. but I've got plenty to do there, so it should even be fun *chuckle*. Going to do lunch with the guys there too, so at least I know I'll eat well (like I ever have to worry about that!)

And now... the news:

If you live in Uganda, and you're a virgin, you can go to College for FREE! There are no such deals for men. Talk about descrimination!

U.S. to extend Daylight Saving Time by two months. Canada reluctant to follow, thinks extra hours of sunlight will damage crops

Oh those wacky rednecks...
Teen warned he's close to contempt of court, responds with, "Well you all are getting real close to pissin' me off." Jailarity ensues

I'm very sad to report, James Doohan, Star Trek's Scotty has passed on.

This is cool.. an anagram generator!

This is an amazing site...
Man stands up 10 ton slab without the use of power tools or extra terrestrials (and more)

That's it for today... enjoy your day!