My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, July 29, 2005
 
Post 552
THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!


It's been one heck of a week at work... and I'm glad this week's about over. Luckily, the weather's supposed to be real nice too.
Last night was wonderful, so the wife and I took a short ride in the vette. Stopped over to see our friends Ray and Debbie, and they told us they booked a trip to Turks & Caicos, in August. I'd be worried about hurricanes.. but they got a great deal, and for now, they've mostly stopped (for the time being).

Have you heard, Revenge of the Sith is due on DVD on November 1st???

I don't think we have any big plans this weekend.. so we'll just see what happens. My daughter left for Florida last night.. so that leaves the house a bit more empty.. I can't imagine how I'll feel when she eventually moves out! *gasp*

Other than that, not much else new... so, it's on to the news:

Trying to compete with summer beaches, museum invites public to come expose themselves to erotic works in the nude

Bad-writing trophy won by man who compared fondling woman's breasts to repairing carburetors

Kim Basinger arrested for punching her son in the head and attacking him with an electric cord and ashtray

The line starts behind me:
Coke claims to have invented a drink that actually burns calories

Oh come ON!!!
Women sues Denny's for "toilet burn;" probably shouldn't have ordered the Lumberjack Slam

And now... Today's B'sOTD!

And one more... Just because she's MY kinda girl!

Enjoy your weekend all!