My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, July 01, 2005
 
TGIF! And a long weekend to boot!

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadien Friends!

Not only is it a long weekend, but after a week of rain, it's going to be BEAUTIFUL!
Weather forecast is mid 80's and bright sunshine all weekend long.
Tonight, my friend Dave and I are going out to dinner and a movie. Tomorrow, no plans yet, and Sunday, meeting Aaron and Carrie for breakfast/brunch, then going to see War of the Worlds with some friends. Hopefully, I'll find some time to take the Vette out. Monday, no plans yet.


My dad had his feeding tube inserted yesterday, and when I stopped over after work, he was in a lot of pain. I'm hoping that goes away quickly. I'm hoping we begin to see some weight gain soon.

Anyone have any big plans for the weekend?

On to the news:

What do you think about this woman that sued to go topless? She feels it's unfair that men can go topless and women can't. How do you feel about that?
Woman who won topless court fight plans to bare breasts again in Daytona Beach (with SFW blurry topless protect pic goodness)

Shark jumps out of water and tries to attack hot white woman (pic). Someone call the national media

Thirteen years of public school: Free. Cap and gown rental: $50. Finding out your high school can't spell its own name correctly on the diploma: Priceless

This is too funny:
When feeling guilty after having a gangbang with six men, it's best not to acuse them of rape when a videotape exists that shows you told them where to put it in

Canadian Navy finally has a sub that works, the HMS Celine Dion

Enterprising German contractor sets up "Monster Park," where men can go on the weekends and drive around heavy-duty construction equipment (COOL IDEA!)

Ok, the MUST SEE of the WEEK!
New alcohol-delivery system dispenses shots to bar patrons via artificial breasts. Environmentalists relieved that "Hooter Shooters" pose no threat to endangered owls, only to dignity of bar patrons. Possibly NSFW

And now... My B'sOTD!

And because There's ALWAYS room for one more!

Have a GREAT holiday weekend all... no blog on Monday!