My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, July 22, 2005
Where has the week gone? Yep, this week has FLOWN by, because I've been so busy... but that's a good thing. Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in the main office yet. I was busy, it was fun work, and things went well. Welcome to two new readers, Porter SR, and lilpuppy! Umm.. if you two have blogs, how about posting a link to them so I can check them out please! *Smile* Looks like a beautiful day out today (sunshine and blue sky right now) but it's supposed to get hot and humid again today. The weekend however, is supposed to be gorgeous, so you can bet I'll have "the toy" out this weekend! I called mom yesterday, dad's still doing well.. I'll see him on Sunday. Aaron's leaving for a 2 week vacation today. Drive carefully bud! Carrie's on vacation too! Good grief.. Bob's gone too.. who's going to read my blog? (well, I KNOW Karen will!) *LOL* Tonight, we're going to The Warner Theater for a wine tasting with our friends Ray and Debbie. (scroll down to bottom to see info on it) Should be a lot of fun. The rest of the weekend... no plans yet. And now, on to the news: A do-not-call registry.... for DEAD people! Hey Karen, did you know yesterday was National Diddling Day? *ROTFL* My "MUST SEE" of the day: But honest officer, I WASN'T sniffing that gold spray paint! (with pic) The 20 hamburgers you must eat before you die. Not surprisingly McDonalds and Burger King not on the list. NSF Vegetarians (Connecticut made #20) Is there a more stupid lawsuit? Skateboarder falls off her board (at midnight) and gets branded by manhole cover, sues Con Ed More INCREDIBLE 3D street art! And some great headlines: Teens charged as adults with making bomb threat to shut down Nantucket ferry service. In other news, federal prison is not where you want to become acquainted with the man from Nantucket Tractor trailer containing $1 million in Xerox machines stolen. Police fear copycat crimes And now, My Friday, BOTD! And One more.. just because I can! Have a great weekend all! |