My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, August 04, 2005
 
Post 556
I can't wait for the weekend...


While most busy weeks I'm happy about... this week is beyond busy, it's downright frantic. Ever been so busy, you feel like you're in a fog?? That's how work's been this week.

Dad did well at the doctors yesterday... in 6 weeks, he's gained about 11 pounds. They're going to start talking soon about when to perform some pretty major surgery.

Other than that, my thoughts go out to michelle's husband Fred, who's in the hospital with some pretty serious problems.

Well, work calls early this morning so I have to cut this short... on to the news:

The coolest pic you'll see today (and your new desktop wallpaper): The Lagoon Nebula

Man receives bank debit card bearing name "Dick Head." "The name is Dumas"

Car wash feels the heat after advert claims they "give the best handjob in town"

Police officer decides to clear shotgun by aiming it at ground and fire. Partner is dismayed to discover that shotgun pellets bounce right back up off concrete

On to work... have a great Thursday!